iMethods is seeking a SurgiNet Scheduling Associate for a hospital client in Jacksonville.
These resources will be responsible for answering calls from other hospitals or physician practices who want to send patients to schedule a surgery at our client site. The Scheduling Associate will intake information from outside facilities, not from patients or family members, and the surgery request will come by phone, email, or fax. It will be converted through system into SurgiNet and SurgiNet will generate a surgical schedule for patient.
- Qualified candidates must have medical terminology experience.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- A Surgical tech background is preferred but not required.
- Medical office or hospital experience preferred. (MA medical assistant) front/ back office would also work)
- Solid computer skills ( MS office, excel, email, etc)
Interview Process: Phone screen then in person interview.
Time: 8:00-4:30 M-F